Friday, August 9, 2013

Jost Running


A few weeks back I saw a post in one of the Disney Facebook pages that I follow.


I thought to myself, “I like blogging and running, maybe I should send an email to see if I could do this.” Low-and-behold they asked me to be a part of what they are doing – whooo hoooo!! I am STOKED to be given this opportunity!! Be on the look out for blog posts to come!! Can't wait to start participating with Jost Running!!


THE ONLY SWEAT YOU’LL SMELL IS YOUR OWN

We are a family owned and operated company with the goal to bring people together regardless of their location and physical distance from one another.

Although there is nothing quite like lining up to run a race with thousands of people, the expense in doing that month after month is an unrealistic one for most people, including us.  We asked ourselves how we could get the social aspect of a race, without the cost and inconvenience of traveling, and the answer was...Virtual Racing.
 


WE WANT TO HELP YOU STAY MOTIVATED.

Like all runners, we have days where it takes everything in us to lace our shoes up and head out for a run.  What we have found is that the best motivator is a reminder of the feeling of accomplishment from a finished race.  For us, this reminder comes in the form of a medal.

That is why all of our races come with a medal.

We hope that our medals will make you feel proud of what you have accomplished and be motivators to continue.

No comments: