Saturday, April 12, 2014

Workout Recap - Week 15

Sunday, April 6th – 5 mile easy run with the hubby, 1 minute plank, Foam Rolled & Stretched


Monday, April 7th –  5 mile pace run, 1 minute plank, Foam Rolled & Stretched



My new Halo Headband from +VegRunChat 

Tuesday, April 8th –  Strength Training (abs, back, arms and legs), 1 minute plank, Foam Rolled & Stretched

Wednesday, April 9th – 5 mile "naked" run1 minute plank, Foam Rolled & Stretched


Thursday, April 10th – 19.35 mile bike ride1 minute plank & Stretched



Friday, April 11th – 19 mile run1 minute plank, Foam Rolled & Stretched



Saturday, April 12th – Rest day, 1 minute plank, Foam Rolled & Stretched

A great week of workouts. Got in my longest run to date on Friday and my legs continue to feel strong and keep chugging along. I can't believe my first full marathon is only 5 weeks away - EEKS! 

Not sure if you noticed, but I have started up planks again. I did them in November - as a Plank Challenge. I'm not doing a challenge per-say, but more of a "Plank-A-Day". Right now I am just doing them for a minute a day, but maybe I will bump them up. I love that they are a quick (but intense) core strengthening exercise you can do ANYWHERE! 

How were your workouts this past week? 

No comments: