Saturday, June 21, 2014

Workout Recap - Week 25

Sunday, June 15th – Walking the Disneyland Resort, 3 mile run,  Foam Rolled & Stretched  




Monday, June 16th –  6 mile run, Foam Rolled & Stretched


Tuesday, June 17th –  Strength Training (abs, back, arms and legs), Foam Rolled & Stretched

Wednesday, June 18th –  3 easy pace mile run with the hubby, Foam Rolled & Stretched


Thursday, June 19th – 19.5 mile bike ride, Foam Rolled & Stretched



Friday, June 20th – 13 mile runFoam Rolled & Stretched



Saturday, June 21st – 6 mile run, 3 easy pace miles with the hubby, Foam Rolled & Stretched




34 running miles, 19.5 biking miles, and lots of walking miles :) Technically I didn't even take a rest day this week (and even did TWO runs today). Wanna know why?! Because NEXT WEEK WILL BE A REST WEEK!! I know, I know, I just mentioned how I very much dislike rest days, but this is for a fun reason... WE ARE GOING ON VACATION! Yep, we will be heading to Lake Powell, UT with some friends, staying on a house boat, and living the lake life for a week. I have been told there isn't anywhere to run, so I am planning on just taking the week to max and relax (with tons of water sports as cross training) and IF I get any running in, it will just be icing on the cake. {Thankfully my next "real" race isn't until the end of August so I still have plenty of training time that this one week won't kill me ;)}

How were your workouts this past week?  

No comments: