Thursday, January 22, 2015

Insane Inflatable 5K Obstacle Fun Run

I heard a quick blurb about the Insane Inflatable 5K Obstacle Fun Run on the radio last week.

Source

As many of you know, I had 5 races on my calendar within the first two and a half weeks of January, but what you may NOT know is that after the craziness of those races, my calendar was pretty sparse (meaning only FOUR races and those are between now and April)!

Ryan and I have done a couple obstacle course runs in the past, so I thought "WHY NOT?!". It is super close to home (it is at the Antique Gas and Steam Engine Museum, which is actually just across the street from our church) and who can say no to INSANE FUN?!

The run is on February 7th (for the San Diego race, but check out their website for more locations). They have waves starting at 9am through 1pm, running every 30 minutes. [I am signed up for the 9am slot. I like having the rest of the day to hang out with the hubby, puppy, and take care of business. Also, there tend to be shorter lines at the obstacles in the earlier waves.]

And in case you want to join me (and why wouldn't you?!), I was able to get a 10% off discount for YOU - my friends and followers! Just use "CMCDOT10" during registration and save some green!


PS I checked out the obstacles for a little sneak peak of what I should expect... Ummmmmm HOLY FUN-NESS! I will obviously take them easy as I don't want to hurt myself before the Phoenix Marathon, but man it looks like a BLAST!

1 comment:

inflatable said...

Superb! I had this fun run last year and enjoyed a lot. I would love to have insane inflatable 5k obstacle fun run again and over again. You can join this fun blast along with your family. You must find it awesome.