Wednesday, August 28, 2013

JostRunning Medals

Look what arrived in the mail last night!!

The August 5K/ 10K Medal

The August Half/ Full Marathon Medal (Front)

The August Half/ Full Marathon Medal (Back)

My JostRunning Medals from the Virtual Races that I completed in August (5K and Half Marathon).

I am soooooooooo thrilled with the quality of them!! I am not sure if you can tell from the picture, but the half marathon medal has a SPINNING piece - the whole center square SPINS (that's why there is a 'front' and 'back' picture)!! And the hot dog (don't get me started on how cute it is) is super sparkly.

And to top it off - RYAN GOT MEDALS! He didn't sign up for the races, but he did participate along side of me during both of them (what a loving and supportive hubby, huh?!). We were NOT expecting that either - it was totally out of left field (get it, the theme was baseball, HA)! Anyone who "takes care" of one of the most important people to me in the world gets EXTRA kudos from me!

The little note that came with Ryan's medals

I mean, HOW SWEET IS THAT?!

So excited to be working with JostRunning [check out my original blog post here if you would like to know more about our partnership] for the next couple months. THANKS AGAIN JOSTRUNNING!!

No comments: