Sunday, October 27, 2013

Dating ABCs: C

We actually had a weekend FULL of "C" activities :)

It started on Friday when we were helping out a friend at a COSTUME party. [Her younger sister was having a party that was 'advertised' as a Costume Party, but little did the party-goers know that there was a HUGE HAUNTED HOUSE with 20+ actors placed throughout it. Ryan was the hillbilly, and since I scare easily, I was working the food - but still dressed up as a 'witch' with the rest of the catering crew.]

CREEPY



Scary

Kelly as the Countess

Andy as the Count
Witchy Crew

We couldn't really figure out the whole camera thing...

Saturday morning we did our Growth Group COMMUNITY service project - CLEANING the beach.


This morning, after our 6-mile run, we made CINNAMON roll waffles :) [THANK YOU Pinterest - this is a GO-TO sweet treat for us :)]


This afternoon we did our 'official' C date - going to the CARRILLO Ranch Historic Park. We watched the little video in the Visitor Center, learning all about The Cisco Kid :). All of the little rooms and buildings were opened, so we were able to check everything out (I had worked a wedding there before, but wasn't really able to enjoy the grounds). It turned out to be a beautiful day (it had been foggy and soggy since Friday, so seeing the sun for a few hours this afternoon was AMAZING), and I was LUCKY enough to spend it with my DREAMY HUBBY!







Dating through the alphabet - C

Hola!




Just in case you have missed some of the recent Dating ABC Posts, make sure to check them out:

Now on to D [crossing my fingers I can talk Ryan into going to DISNEYLAND :)]!

2 comments:

Jac @ Running in the Bike Lane said...

Oooo!!! Disneyland is my mothership!! Fingers crossed you convince him to go!!!!

delovely details said...

Hi Carlee,

I wanted to let you know I am now a Hot Chocolate run ambassador and will get to do my own Hot Chocolate giveaway now! Woot! Thanks for the advice!

Nikki

delovely details